Monday, March 09, 2009

Udang Masak Kasturi


This was one of the dish that I cooked for the occassion. Got the recipe from 'cookerypot'. First time tried, and straight away feed 40 pax for that night. 'Heng ah'!!! I told myself..this dish is ok!
Use alot of red chillies and green chillies..but not that hot to me...

Ingredients:-(4-5 person)
10 big prawns (for me , I used 3kg of prawns)
5 red chillies
5 green chillies
2 red tomatoes
2 green tomatoes
2 big onions
5-6 small lime juice
1 capsicum diced
oil
salt to taste

Method:-
Prawns washed and cleaned. Marinate with lime juice and salt. Put aside.
Chillies to be pounded or just use the dry blender and blend coursely. Onions sliced, tomatoes cut quarterly.

Heat wok and fry the prawns not too long. Drained the prawns. Fried the sliced onions till cooked then add in the course chillies,capsicum and stir with medium flame. When the smell rise, add in the fried prawns.Stir well, add in the tomatoes. Serve

No comments: