Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mee Goreng Basah


Today just do this, mee goreng basah....mine not so basah lah....who wants to eat then I will fry..like when you order mee goreng outside... fried them and straight away you eat while its hot.. of course base on my own discretion I added and agak2 according to the amount of mee I fried...my son asked me to fry twice cause the first one dia cakap sedap...my dad said 'ermm boleh tahan...' then my mum interrupted and said 'ahlah dia kebulur tu...' I just laughed...then asked again tapi kalau tak kebulur, sedap tak?' he said sedap...I also liked this mee goreng..it somehow not to dry not to wet..just nice.. next time will definitely do again...

Malam nanti, masak nasi sikit aje who wants to eat rice just fried eggs...
the recipe below based on one time fried ...you can adjust ikut your liking...

Ingredients:-
600g yellow noodles
2 squids
6 prawns
3 stalk chye sim
1 tbsp chili paste (I guessed this may not be enough if you want hotter)
30 cents bean sprout
2 tbsp cooking oil
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
4 tbsp tomato sauce
1/2 tbsp soya sauce
3 cups hot water
3 minced garlics
salt, msg and sugar to taste

Method:-
Heat oil, fry garlics and add in chilli paste.Add in prawns and squids(I also put in sliced fish cakes) . Add in tomato sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, salt and msg according to taste.Add in hot water and let it boil.Add in the noodles and stir well. Add in chye sim. If you noticed the water is drying up, can add a bit more. Let it simmer for a while till all the ingredients blend well with the noodles..Turn off heat and add in bean sprout. Stir well and quickly transfer noodles onto plate so as the gravy will not be dried up. Top with pickled chillies, fried shallots and spring onions and eat it while hot.

Sources:- From myresipi.com

No comments: