Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dow Miaw Goreng Oyster Sauce

I realised I didn't post much on vegetables in my blog...which is actually very important to our diet...!!! well that doesn't mean I don't eat veggies OK... the reason maybe because my way of cooking veggies are very simple and straight to the point... which I guessed you guys are better in doing it...I am still looking out for nice vegetables recipes that I can 'scoop' from the net, and try...

Vegetables, are normally fried, steamed or boiled...for my case I normally fried,...which is quite 'unhealthy' compared to boiled and steamed which the Chinese loves to do...so I guessed too, that I have to look out for healthy recipes on veggies ya...
The above is Mr Hubby favourite veggies recipe...when he first show me this veggie, I was quite 'suakoo' (jakun) cause during my growing up time my mum never introduce this to me...'Dow miaw' looks like taugeh a bitlah..only thing its green and more leafy...

I fried this with a bit of minced garlics, oyster sauce, salt and msg..that's all.. and Viola...done!

No comments: