*1 cup water
* 1/2 cup palm sugar(gula melaka) chopped into small pieces
* 1 pandan leaf
2 cups plain flour
1 tsp dry yeast
3/4 cup water
3 tbsp fine sugar ( can adjust to taste if sweet add more if not lesser sugar)
a pinch of salt
1. Cook ingredients* till palm sugar(gula melaka) dissolves and let cool.
2. Mix all the ingredients and stir well with the syrup.
3. Best if the mixture put in a big bowl.Cover and let it proof for 40 minutes or 3x
5. Pour mixture into moulds or tray which has been grease with oil.Leave it for 5 minutes.
6. Steamed the mixture for 30-35 min or till the screwer insert in centre comes out clean.Nice to eat with grated coconut which has been steamed and mixed with a bit of salt.
Sources:-From Anawahid '-mari..jom..singgah-' blog