Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Buttermilk Chocolate Doughnut


Last entry for today... I baked this yesterday, while doing this lah, Marsya played with the powder...the taste a bit like chocolate cake, ..my kids and parents love it...

The mould was actually a mini bundt pan... I bought it at Chong's Trading in The Adelphi...the mould is quite heavy cause it's  made of cast iron...one tray fits 3 design..at this shop too, I bought Strawberry Shortcake Cake Tray for Marsya's Birthday next month...

Ingredients:-
300g plain flour
11/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp salt
220g sugar
50g cocoa powder
60g grated chocolate(I used chocolate chips)
170g hot water
60g melted butter
290g Buttermilk
100g eggs (I used 2 eggs)
1 tsp vanilla essence
Method:-
Mix the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Then pour in the wet ingredients and stir. Pour into the small bundt pan (I think can use other mould also can) and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 25 minutes. This recipe is just mix and stir that's all.
Sources:-From Yochana's Cake Delight

2 comments:

rb said...

tengok pada rupa, sedap sangat ni.nak mintak sikit jauh la pulak.

Anonymous said...

Nama donut ni best je... nampak pun yummy n sangat bercokelat...:)