Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ikan Tenggiri Masak Kerisik


I really do not understand why, I cant upload images to my post! This are the few pictures that I managed to upload, yesterday night, using Mr Hubby laptop...I managed to upload from there, at the same time opened my blog from my computer and managed to upload more pictures from my computer (confused?) me too...!!!this morning I tried to upload again damn! nothing happened...if this keeps going on, I am really disheartened to carry on blogging!!!


I tried switching from IE (Internet explorer) to FireFox and vise verse, still the same.. Cleared my cache still the same..could it be my computer problem then?? I don't know!!!


Ingredients:-
1kg mackerel (cut to preferences)
some lime juice
2 cups coconut milk from 1 coconut( I just used 1 packet 200ml+ some water)
15 shallots*
6 garlics*
4 candle nuts*
2 lemon grass*
1 inch galangal*
1 inch fresh root turmeric*
2 tbsp kerisik (fried grated coconut- I used the ready made)
1 tbsp coriander powder
1 tsp fennel powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
10 birds eye chillies
10 small star fruits(didn't put this)
a bit of salt water
salt to taste
fried shallots


Method:-
Marinate fishes with lime juice and put aside. Stir fry the *minced ingredients for a while. Add in coriander, fennel, cumin, kerisek and stir fry again till fragrant. Add in coconut milk. When bubbling boil, add in fishes black pepper, a bit of tamarind juice, salt to taste(+MSG) to taste, small star fruits and birds eye chillies. Cook till the gravy thicken a bit. Ready. When serve sprinkle some fried shallots.
Sources:-From Rossyabakes fotopages

No comments: