Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chocolate Cheese Brownies

Salam dear friends!!!!....I am BACK!!!!...yahooo..yeh yeh... dah boleh...tengah terkinja kinja kat sini ni...today's images are actually what I wanted to post yesterday....this morning tried to logged in to blogger to see any changes...YES!!! YES!! can upload already...

OK basically these Chocolate cheese brownies I made last Friday...,  imagine 1/2 kg of sugar used?!! ..I was scared at first too, but then I just went to 'bungy jump' when I mix the mixture, (basically just terjah aje ni) when I added the sugar...at the same time worried about the cream cheese(which is quite expensive ..if something goes wrong).., alhamdullilah, we still can accept it...but if those who wanted to reduce the sugar, you can adjust to suits your taste..

The mixture yields quite an amount, but since 7 of us in the house the amount is acceptable.. at least 2 days to finish up...I added pecan in my brownies, since I've got some left overs, which I stored in the fridge..Ijan, I put up the recipe here ok. Thank you for the nice recipe and I will definitely keep this as a favourite!!

Ingredients:-
250g soft(room temperature) butter
500g sugar (or use 430g as edited by Ijan)
4 eggs
300g wheat flour(I used plain flour)
100g dark cocoa(powder)
1tsp baking powder
a dash of salt
100g dark chocolate melted
200g pecan, crushed coursely

Cream Cheese Mixture
100g soft(room temperature) butter
300g naturel cream cheese ( I used Philadelphia Cream Cheese)
150g sugar
2 tbsp wheat flour(I used plain flour)
2 eggs

Method:-
Prepare brownie mixture. Mix butter and sugar in a bowl. Add eggs one at time and whip between. Add wheat flour, dark cocoa, baking powder and salt (sift all this first). Melt the chocolate(double boiling) and let cool. Add in melted chcolate and the pecans in the mixture.
Pour half of the mixture in the tray and start preparing the cheese mixture. Mix butter and naturel cream cheese. Add sugar, wheat flour and eggs and mix well. Pour it on the brownie layer and spread the rest of the brownie mixture on it. Bake at 175C degrees for 50-60 minutes, depending on how thick it is.
Sources:-From Ijan blogresepi.

3 comments:

Anawahid said...

sedapnyaaaaaaaaaaaa kak ayu... nk sepuluh potongggg!!!

Watierman said...

Ayu...please go and get your kreativ Bloggers award from my blog!!!!....you deserve it!

blogresipi said...

Jadik la brownie akak nie... cantik!!! glad u like it :)