Thursday, August 20, 2009

Apam Pisang Coklat

When I saw this recipe in Kak Watie's blog, straight away I copied cause of the chocolate in it..hehe. Yes its soft and moist. Thank you Kak Watie.The top part tak berapa cantik like Kak Watie's, so I turned the kuih upside down..hehe..

Ingredients:-
12 ripe bananas(I used pisang emas)
1 cup fine sugar
2 ggs
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/3 cup oil
1 tbsp cocoa powder(optional)
1 cup plain flour
a pinch of salt

Method:-
Blend all the ingredients till smooth. Scoop into small cups and fill up to 3/4 cup only. Steam for
25 minutes or till cook. According to Kak Watie, the oil in the ingredients will help to smoothen and wont stick to the cups.(I played safe, so I still brushed some oil into the cups..hehehe) sorry ya Kak.
Sources :-From kak watie- watiermanlife.blogspot.com

No comments: