Made this last week, after seeing the cakes in a few of blogger friends, like Yat Maria, Kak Anim, then Kak Nur, siapa lagi that I missed?..Basically dont want to miss out the thrill lah, ..hehe..Ermmm! Sedap!..lemak2 manis gitu...just cant stop at one, mesti go for another piece..and yes should go with a cup of nescafe lagi best...Recipe got from .Rima , who is on holidays right now..Thanks Rima, for sharing..
I used the nordicware that I've got before I knew about TOTT..hehe..The chrysanthemum bundt pan.
Didnt see this there, anyway...
240g good quality butter-(Ayu used goldern churn)
90g sugar-(Ayu used 60g)
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup (304g) condensed milk
3 tsp vanilla paste
240g cake flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
4 large eggs
- Sift cake flour and baking powder together. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together till light and fluffy.
- Add in salt and vanilla paste and cream well.
- Pour in condensed milk and cream till well combined.
- Using the mixer on low speed, add in flour in 3 additions. Mix till batter is smooth.
- Add in eggs one at a time. Make sure it's well mixed and smooth.
- Bake at 175 degrees for 1 hour - I baked mine at 170C for 45 mins