Thursday, December 10, 2009

Banana Chocolate Muffins



Before I am gone for a few days (1 week to be exact) ...I would like to post my fresh from the oven muffins that I just baked a while ago...this was my second time using this recipe from Nor Terengganu which I got from myresipi.com . Sedap!..itu sebab buat dua kali..hehe thanks Nor for the recipe again..this are for tomorrow munch2 in the car..this time I malas nak scrap chocolate, so I used chocolate rice and sprinkle on top..

Tomorrow till next week I will be away to 'Cuti-cuti Malaysia'..kita nak round the world..hehehe..naik belon haha..first to KL, then on Saturday going up to Perak, then going up further to Penang...will update the pictures when I am back...meanwhile, for those yang lapar..self service at my kitchenlah.. those yang rajin, tolong siram pokok, kasi ikan makan, lap2 abok..dan ambik surat kat letterbox tu tau..

Kalau orang ketuk pintu jangan bukak, takut salesman jual barang....ok..kalau dah tengok tv tu..matikan switch..bolih kan..hehe...itu aje nak pesan..jangan pulak kita tak ada you guys tak nak datang sini..jengok2 selalu tau...will miss u guys...

ps: Jam dah pukul 12 pagi....I belum PACK lahhhh!!!!!mampui..

Ingredients:-
250g butter
3/4 cups caster sugar
2 cups self raising flour
5 eggs grade A
1 cup mashed bananas
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp vanilla essence
150g semi sweet cooking chocolate grated or chopped

Method:-
Pre heat oven @175C. Sieve flour . If not using self raising flour you can use plain flour +1 tsp baking powder. Add bicarbonate of soda into mashed bananas and mix well put aside.
Beat butter till white and add in sugar. Beat till sugar dissolved.Add eggs one by one beat till creamy. Add in vanilla essence and mashed bananas, stir well. Fold flour bit by bit till finish. Add in chocolate and fold again slowly, don't fold too much as the chocolate will melt.
Scoop mixture into muffin cups and bake for about 15-20 minutes or till cooked.
Sources:-From Nor67@myresipi.com

1 comment:

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Uish, I want some muffins pls...kakAyu! :)

Dunno when Love gonna start baking la! ;)