Monday, March 16, 2009

Pink & Orange Ang Ku Kuih...


Last week I bought some sweet potatoes, thought of making Ang ku kuih again. After I bought them, I just chucked one corner ....my mum keep nagging when I want to make the ang ku kuih before the sweet potatoes turn bad..so yesterday managed to make them but realised there's no more red colouring.... no choice but to use 'rose pink' and my mum said try some orangelah...the pattern didnt really turn out clear and sharp ...still need more practices...while making, Mr Hubby has to take care of Marsya...hehehehe.... I think he cannot tahan already...cause very tired to take care that 'hyperactive girl'....well at least he knows that it is not easy to take care of her although I am not working...its hard work ok!!!huhuhu...anyway for the recipe can check in my older post in January.

Today starts the 1 week school holidays...theres no time for really that 'holiday' as when the school open Iqram will be seating for his developmental test (CA1 for upper primary students). I have to look into his spelling list for English and Mother tongue and a 'show and tell' test where he will be bringing his favourite toy to show to his class and tell them why he like the toy. Mr Hubby already wrote the script for him to memorise...so its my job to make sure he remembers them...
Hasif will be going back to school for his Robotics everyday till Sunday. So basically its not a holiday...

No comments: