Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sayur Taugeh Goreng


No more veggies in the fridge got lots of bean sprouts..... fried this for lunch yesterday... So today went to market bought lots of veggies and fishes to stock up in my fridge...since hubby got another lunch invitation today, I didnt have to cook, so I just bought packets of nasi lemak for Hasif,Marsya and me...

Iqram followed Mr Hubby, another friend of him got married today and was invited to Banana Leaf restaurant...before leaving, he asked me what I want to buy back, I said just buy 'fish curry' without specifically telling him not to buy the 'head fish curry' cause I thought of making capati and the curry can be as the capati dip...Mr Hubby bought 'curry fish head' instead...alamak, I told him I dont eat fish head..wat to do , bought already...some more $20 over...

For the taugeh recipe, who are interested, just shout for me ok...

No comments: