Friday, June 26, 2009

Tauhu Goreng Telur Asin

Found this recipe in the net...a few veggies recipe from this blog that I think I would try...the recipe requires just egg yolk, but since I felt that it would be a waste to throw away the egg whites, I used 3 egg yolks and 1 egg whites, which I think you dont have to add salt cause the egg whites already gave the saltish taste...

Ingredients:-
200g firm tofu (I used 2 pcs and just fried these)
3 salted egg yolks (I used 3 egg yolks and 1 white)
1 tbsp dried shrimp
1 stalk spring onions
2 slices ginger root
2 tbsp oil

Seasoning:-
180ml stock(I used chicken cube)
1/2 tsp salt (didn't put this cause the salted egg already salty)
1/4 tsp white pepper
1/2 tsp jiafan rice wine(of course didn't put this)
1/4 tsp sesame oil

Method:-
Cut the tofu into small dices and poach in some boiled salty water, drain and set aside.
Mince the soaked dried shrimp, chop the spring onions and ginger root. Heat a wok with a tbsp of oil, add in egg yolks and scramble until cooked. Dish out and set aside. Add another of tbsp oil, heat again, add ginger and spring onions, stir fry till fragrant. Then stir in chopped shrimp, tofu and the seasoning. Cook until the sauce are well absorbed by the tofu. Sprinkle with egg yolks and dish out.

Sources:-From Angie's Recipes.

1 comment:

Riky Darmawan said...

wahh enak sekali tahu goreng telur asin nya . emm jadi lapeerrr. apa lagi kalo pake telur asin bakar .. pasti lbih enak :D