Friday, June 05, 2009

Deep Fried Oyster Mushrooms


We had this for afternoon tea yesterday... its nice to eat it while its hot, after deep frying all the mushrooms, the flour mixture still got quite a balance..so agak2 lah if you want to try, OK..the flour mixture that I made was maybe a bit thick , so when I fried the mushrooms, it was quite 'heavily' covered by the mixture...

Anyway last year, when I had my 'Open House' during the hari raya... I did this and it was 'hot' snacks among the rest that I served that day...Mr Hubby's colleagues liked them and I've got to fry quite a few rounds...

Ingredients:-
2 packets oyster mushrooms
4 garlics minced
2 tbsp coriander powder
2 cups rice flour
1 cup potato starch (I used tapioca flour)
1 egg
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
salt to taste
water to estimate

Method:-
Mix all the above, except the mushroom. When mixture ready, dip in mushrooms and deep fry till golden brown. Ready. Nice to eat while its hot.
Sources:- From Yummylicious-jun.blogspot.com and Resepi.net

No comments: