Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hot Plate Bean Curd


2 thumbs up for this recipe.!! Macam beli kat kedai!!! Because of this recipelah, I bought the hot plate in Geylang the other day...Mr Hubby comment good, but next time he said put daging...huh! I said put daging? I told him yang beli punya mana ada daging...scratch my head...!!!

Ingredients:-
2 packets silken egg tofu (sliced, fried and put aside)
100g sea cucumber (I didn't put this)
100g dried squids(I didn't put this)
100g prawns(I put more)
4 sweet peas
3 button mushrooms (I put broccoli)
a few slices of cauliflower
3 young corns(I put more)
5 slices carrots (I put more)
slices of red, yellow and green capsicums
4 red chillies sliced
1 egg lighty beaten (I put 2 eggs)

Paste:-
3-4 tbsp chilli paste
1/2 tsp minced garlics
3-4 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp light soy sauce
1/2 tsp MSG(optional)
30 ml vegetable oil
1 tsp corn starch

Method:-
Heat oil in wok. At the same time heat 'hot-plate' on stove. Stir fry the garlics and add in oyster sauce.Add in all the ingredients except eggs. Add in light soy sauce and MSG. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove 'hotplate' on wooden base and pour some oil onto hot plate. Add in the eggs onto hot plate. Pour all the other cooked ingredients ontop of eggs. Ready.

Sources:-From 'warna ramadan episode 11'- suria mediacorp tv.

No comments: