Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oreo Butter Cake

Made this yesterday night at around 10 plus. At first my plan was to make the Oreo Chocolate chips muffins which I saw in CT's blog, sekali I realised the recipe required fresh milk, which I just ran out..shops were already closed so changed to plan B... quickly browse and Bang! got this recipe...another nice cake recipe into my collection!

Ingredients:-
200g Butter
200g Castor sugar
4 eggs -grade A
*200g self raising flour
*1 tbsp cocoa powder (* sift together w flour)
8 pieces Oreo biscuits chopped together with the cream
3 pieces Oreo biscuits chopped for toppings
1 tsp essence vanilla
Method:-
Preheat oven at 175 degrees Celsius. Greaseproof tray of 8 inches and put aside.
Beat butter, sugar and vanilla essence till creamy. Add in eggs one by one and keep on beating till fluffy. Add in the Orea biscuits(8pcs) and stir well. Add in the flour mixture and fold till well. Pour the mixture into tray and even the top and sprinkle with the Oreo(3pcs). Bake for 40 minutes or till cooked. Let it cool on the wire rack before cutting.
Sources:-From Kak Fida.my resipi

 

No comments: