Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Honey Cornflakes Cookies


I made triple amount for this recipe and I've got a really backache while doing it...at first I tried to be 'gentle' by scooping the mixture using spoon... but as I go along the 'want to finish quickly' feeling made me use my hands... of course I used the disposable plastic gloves lah ok..hehe

Ingredients:- (A)

100g cornflakes
100g crispy bubble rice(optional)
100g chopped almond/nuts (roasted)

(B)
110g butter
90g fine sugar
5-6 tbsp honey

Method:-
Mix all ingredients B and put to a slow heat for a few minutes. Stir well. When all the ingredients has dissolved, add in A and stir till Incorporated. Lay small paper cups in a small muffin tray and scoop 1 tsp of mixture. Pre heat oven and bake at 175C for 7 minutes. Let it cool on wire rack the store them in an airtight container.
Sources:-From resipidiana.blogspot.com
*You can add your preference for the decorations. As for me I used chocolate rice.


No comments: