Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Batang Keladi Masak Asam Rebus Cili Padi

Ooooh!!! Kita masak ni TERPedas giler...my tekak rasa macam terbakar.... imagine macam naga keluar asap/api dari mulutnya ?...that happened to me...my ears went to temporary deafness...and my cold straight away cured!!!!...hahahha..my parents couldnt take this apa lagi Mr Hubby...so I melantak batang keladi for afternoon break and dinner yesterday...for those yg tak tahan  pedas,...agak2lah ya...cili padi nya...

Ingredients:-
6-7 yam stems (batang keladi)(sliced and boiled/blanced for 1-2 minutes)
*10 chili padi (I put more)
*1 tbsp dried shrimp
*1 big onion
 *thumb size belachan
1 tsp turmeric powder
2 pieces dried tamarind slice(asam keping)
water to estimate
1/2 tsp sugar
salt to taste
msg

Method:-
Blend items*. Put water to boil and add in blended ingredients together with dried tarmarind slice.. When water boils add in yam stem, salt, sugar and msg. Ready

No comments: