Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended

This is my latest happiness...been trying to get this for years....since working time...lately, my son Hasif got school projects that need to do a alot of graphics and touching up...he did it in microsoft word!!! imagine, to move the pix, he got to cut and paste everytime...

I hinted to Mr Hubby if we have the photoshop programme it will helps a lot and saves time too(at the same time I can use for my own things too)...Mr Hubby just look @ me with a blank look and look away...hahahha..(he must be cursing me- demanding wife)...if were to use the 'p------' one Mr Hubby definitely say no....dont do anything illegal...so get the ORIGINAL...

The roti goreng breadcrumbs above has been touched up,cropped and texted to look like a pro photographer?Heheheheh ....Did you see the effect?....So at last we got this installed and I am so happy cause now I can touch up my face to be 'Angelina Jolie'.....hahahahaah........

No comments: