Monday, August 17, 2009

Chocolate Clusters


Salam, by the time I uploaded this pictures it was already 1 am in the morning..actually wanted to upload last Friday, but as 'usual' ...you have to wait a few days and you must see the timing its about past midnight then you can upload!!!..maybe during that time the 'traffic' is not so 'congested'..aiyah,... anyway here I am with my food, food and food 'collection'...hahaha..

Actually I made this last, last Friday for Marsya to bring to her school as goodies for National Day celebrations..each student must bring something to be shared among them in conjunction with celebrating Singapore Birthday. I browsed thru my 'library collection' looking for something simple yet delicious for her to bring to school. If were to make things easier I can just buy any tidbits, but I just felt I wanted to test something out, so I choose this recipe which I've got from myr.com from Alongroz. Thank you along, the cookies are nice and definitely I will make this for the coming Hari Raya...if you don't mind I put up the recipe here OK..

Ingredients:-
110g cooking chocolate(I used semisweet baking chocolate)
3 tbsp peanut butter (smooth)
2 cups cornflakes 1/2 cup raisins

Method:-
Add chocolate and peanut butter into a bowl and put in a microwave, heat up using the 'high' power for 11/2 minutes. Stop every 30 seconds and stir.
When soft, mix with cornflakes and raisins and stir well. Scoop the mixture (maybe you can use ice cream scoop-smallest size) and arrange on a tray or silicon paper. As for me I scoop into small paper cups. Put in fridge to let it cool for about 15 minutes. Ready to be eaten. Crunchy and chocolaty. If there balance you can keep in an air tight container and put it back in the fridge.
Sources:-From Myr.com- Along roz

6 comments:

Raihana Ab said...

Hi

My kids favourite ... Same ingredients but without the raisins ... :)

kucingorengemok said...

hmm, macam nak try, i've got loads of choc (bukan cooking choc! tapi belasah la kan, hehe)

HomeKreation said...

Here come the cikgu...clap2 10 full marks! Beautiful and also very sedap kan...!...AlongRoz

Ayu said...

Raihana - my favourite too..and luckily my kids ate the raisins, without banyak songeh..hehehe

kucingorengemok - boleh lah tu, asal dia boleh dicairkan hantam sajalah..hahaha..

Along - thank you2 cikgu.. wah dapat full marks lagi..SEDAP!!! definitely..thank you again for the recipe!!

Anonymous said...

Buat utk raya pon memang sesuai ni ye kak....

Raihana Ab said...

Ayu

Hee hee ... hmm will try to make some with raisins .. yes..yes make for Hari Raya ... :)