Friday, August 28, 2009

Colek Daging Panggang


Ha!! this was the grilled or roasted beef and mutton meat that Mr Hubby brought back yesterday...dont know what to do with it, suddenly I remembered I saw this in Ika's blog..
sedap jugak rasanya...true what Ika said when mixing the sauce ingredients, the smell really made my mouth waters..

Ingredients:-
lean beef cut in big cubes
(marinate with salt, turmeric powder and coriander powder for 30 minutes)

Ingredients for sauce:-
birds eye chillies( I put 10)
1-2 red chili( I put 1)
1 inches dried shrimp paste(belacan)
tomato sauce (to make the sauce thicker)
chili sauce(to make the sauce thicker)
1 tomato diced
1 big onion diced
coriander leaves sliced thinly
lemon juice to taste(or can use thick tamarind juice) I used lime juice
2 tbsp nampla sauce (I used 1 tbsp)
salt and sugar to taste
warm water

Method:-
Grill the beef till cook or preference. While that mix all the sauce ingredients and adjust to taste.Add tomato and chili sauce if preferred the sauce to be thicker.. serve with grill beef.
Sources:-From Shima27@myresipi.com and Ika Bangkok's blog.


1 comment:

ijayuji said...

uuuwaaaaaa!!! kak ayu sedapnyerr!!!!