Milo Double Chcocolate Chip Muffins
Sources:-From Happy Home Baking
Ingredients:-(makes 9 big muffins)
270g self raising flour
30g Milo (Ayu added 40g-50g)
1 tsp baking powder
80g sugar(Ayu added 100g)
150g milk or semisweet chocolate chips (Ayu used 20g-30g more)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract(vanilla essence)
1. Preheat oven to 200 degreeC . Grease a 12 cup muffin pan or line with paper muffin cups.
2. Mix the flour, milo and baking powder in a large bowl.
3. Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
4. Stir in sugar and chocolate chips.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Pour the mixture all at once into the dry ingredients. Mix quickly until just blended. Do not over mix.
6. Spoon batter evenly into thr prepared muffin pan and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown, and a skewer inserted into the centre comes clean.
7. Cool in the pan for 10 mins then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.