Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ayam Goreng Madu (Honey Fried Chicken)


Salam..it has been 3 days I didn't update my blog...and during this 3 days quite a few things happened that made me cant sit behind the computer and update my entries...Hope you guys missed me...hehehe(perasan)...It all started last Saturday, when I was busy baking the 'project' which I wanted to bring for my in-laws gathering that Saturday night...
Iqram was not well that morning, when my mum called me that he looked pale and complained that he got a headache...(he was having his weekend madrasah)..my mum was just passing by to see him... making sure he got his lunch before he attend to another class( creative writing class)..
since he was not well I told him to skip the lesson and to go home and rest..I gave him panadol and he went to sleep...after that he looked ok but quite weak...I guessed 'ah nothing lah, he'll be fine' thought to myself...so for me after I finished my 'project', I packed up and got ready to go..
When we reached my in law's house, somewhere in Jurong (west of Singapore) it was already 7+pm..Iqram seems very quiet..not the normal him...when we were about to have dinner, Iqram, started to complain stomach pain...I put some medicated oil and massage his head..after a while he said 'Ma, sakit perut'...then he crutch himself.. then I asked him does it comes and go? he said yes...at that time I thought I knew what it was... FOOD POISONING!...
Mr Hubby, thought of just buying the 'charcoal' medicine..or 'ultracarbon tablets' from the pharmacy...but looking at Iqram at that moment, I decided to bring him to see the doctor...My brother-in-law (Mr Hubby's brother) brought us to the nearest clinic..the clinic assistant told us the waiting time was 1hour plus..wah too long...so Mr Hubby decided..go to another clinic..
We reached this clinic at around 8 plus..saw some patients waiting outside and inside...we took our queue number it was 117 and that time they were serving number 110.....while waiting, Iqram started to groan, stretched and mumbled in pain..I scolded him for being noisy and told him to just tolerate for a little while....9.00pm.. number still not moving...still wait...then it moved..111..ah at last! I thought...then wait again...the numbers are so closed but we were still not there yet...10.45..our number being called!!!!!...imagine, to wait for 7 patients...you got to wait almost 3 hrs!!!!..worst then the Hospital!!! by the time we reached my in law house it was 11 plus, and the rest of Mr Hubby siblings were getting ready to go back..!!
My head began to spin..maybe hungry...so I was not in the mood too...the first person to kena was my elder son Hasif.. cant really remembered what he asked me.. but my answers was 'You don't make my blood go 'upstairs' ha!!!!(Jangan kasi my darah naik...making fun at the same time)...basically that night was not a gathering night but waiting endlessly night in a clinic ....
The Honey Fried Chicken was Friday's dish for the kids...

No comments: